Title: Information Dissemination Through Mobile Devices
|Date:||August 21, 2012|
|Length:||13 / 3709|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, the convergence does not progress as rapidly as expected. Moving applications and services from one field to the other has proven to be very difficult or in many cases impossible. The explanation is that although the technologies in use are rather similar there are crucial differences in architecture and concepts...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The paper starts with a study of how wireless carriers can offer services that allow information to be “pushed “ to your phone or accessed from your phone such as travel , city guide , top hotels , top hospitals , top cinema halls, ATM centers etc .
Using IP SMS technology we are planning to send or receive a larger number of SMS messages, it is worth to consider using the Internet...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 253 words
1 pages / 155 words
2 pages / 304 words
2 pages / 334 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 413 words
2 pages / 519 words