Title: Industrial Policy
|Date:||September 25, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 303|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The goals and objectives set out for the nation by Pandit Nehru on the eve of Independence, namely, the rapid agricultural and industrial development of our country, rapid expansion of opportunities for gainful employment, progressive reduction of social and economic disparities, removal of poverty and attainment of self-reliance remain as valid today as at the time Pandit Nehru first set them out before the nation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Any industrial policy must contribute to the realisation of these goals and objectives at an accelerated pace. The present statement of industrial policy is inspired by these very concerns, and represents a renewed initiative towards consolidating the gains of national reconstruction at this crucial stage...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- National Independence From Britain War of 1776 and 1812
- Briefly Outline The Main Features Of, And Rationale For, Uk Competition Policy. Is It Possible To Have An Effective Policy When There Are So Many Large Multi-National Corporations Operating Across The Global Economy?
- Industrial Policy
- National Populational Policy Of India
- THE NATIONAL BICYCLE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY: IMPLEMENTING A STRATEGY OF MASS-CUSTOMIZATION
- The Modern Industrial Enterprise
- A lasting Impression
- child left behind policy
- 60 Years Of Independence In India
- Indian Industrial Policy
- Industrial Revolution and Its Contribution to Modern Day Warfare
- Modern Industrial Economy
- rome and it's lasting impression on the world
- India and National Identity
- No Child Left Behind Policy Analysis