Title: In Expanding The Field Of Knowledge We But Increase The Horizon Of Ignorance” (Henry Miller).Is This True?
|Date:||March 15, 2011|
|Length:||1 / 285|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As you learn more, you gain a greater awareness of what else there is left to learn, and you accept that you will always be ignorant of more than you would like.
I also think Socrates would have agreed with your statement - as he supposedly said "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Inside the circle is what we know and what we call knowledge; outside the circle is what we don't know and need to explore. As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it. So the more we know, the more we feel that we don't know.
"If we know more and more about less and less, a corollary is that we also know less and less about more and more of what is known...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- t true knight
- true greatness
- true love
- true education
- Its True
- True Love
- True Lies
- True Romance
- &Quot;In Expanding The Field Of Knowledge We But Increase The Horizon Of Ignorance&Quot; (Henry Miller) Is This True?
- Be true to Yourself
- In expanding the field of knowledge we but increase the horizon of ignorance
- What Can You Walk Towards Forever And Never Reach? The Answer Is Simple: The Horizon. The Use Of The Horizon As A Metaphor For Knowledge Is Very Accurate, Depending On How One Perceives Knowledge. To Some People, Knowledge May Seem Like A Giant Tr...
- True Identity
- Is God True
- In Expanding The Field Of Knowledge We But Increase The Horizon Of Ignorance” (Henry Miller).Is This True?
2 pages / 476 words
2 pages / 402 words
2 pages / 402 words
3 pages / 798 words
2 pages / 475 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 429 words