Title: Impact Of The Agreement On Agriculture On The Indian Economy
|Date:||August 31, 2009|
|Length:||4 / 1076|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For the first time, agriculture featured in a major way in the GATT round of multilateral trade negotiations. Although the original GATT – the predecessor of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) – applied to trade in agriculture, various exceptions to the disciplines on the use of non-tariff measures and subsidy meant that it did not do so effectively...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This in turn led to excessive production and its dumping in international markets as well as import restrictions to keep out foreign agricultural products from their domestic markets. The obligations and disciplines incorporated in the Agreement on Agriculture, therefore, relate to
(a) market access;
(b) domestic subsidy or domestic support; and
IMPACT OF THE AGREEMENT ON AGRICULTURE ON INDIAN AGRICULTUTRE
Indian agriculture enjoys the advantage of cheap labour...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Impact Of The Agreement On Agriculture On The Indian Economy
- Impact Of The Global Financial Crisis On Indian Economy
- Imports in Agriculture
- NAFTA - North American Free Trade Agreement - Impact on the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- How important is Tourism and Agriculture for the Dominican Republic economy.
- Environmental Considerations Affecting Trade in Agriculture and Agro Industrial Goods within the ARAB Region.
- Geographic impact of Indian economy
- Impact Of Agriculture On Global Worming
- Canadain Agriculture
- Developing Countries in the World Trade in Agriculture: Bangladesh Perspective.
- Impact Of India’s Economic Growth In Agriculture Sector
- Protecting American Agriculture while Facilitating Free Trade
2 pages / 468 words
4 pages / 1076 words
5 pages / 1360 words
2 pages / 532 words
6 pages / 1743 words
2 pages / 336 words
4 pages / 924 words