Title: Impact Of Online Grocery Sales To The Retail Sector
|Date:||August 1, 2012|
|Length:||9 / 2536|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the UK, online consumer expenditure accounted for only 0.4% of the whole ?95 billion UK grocery market (Peppers and Rogers, 2001). Even for Tesco, the most successful online grocery retailer, the internet division represents only less than 2% of its total group sales (Rigby, 2005).
So why is this the case? This report will seek to evaluate the impact of online sales within the grocery sector, using examples of both successful and unsuccessful supermarkets to support the conclusions made...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It will analyse the different fulfilment models of online supermarkets, the adoption models they can use, the barriers they face, the impact on employees, the advantages and disadvantages of adopting e-commerce, the change in supermarkets relationships with their customers and suppliers and finally, the industry wide effects on competition...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Complex Supply Chain Networks And Supply Chain Drivers
- Internal/External Supply Chain Customers for Kmart
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Global Supply Chain Imperatives.
- online travel agency supply chain
- rfid in retail supply chain
- Supply Chain Redesign
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- The Supply Chain of B2B and B2C
- use of E-commerce in the online retail insdustry
- What is the Right Supply Chain for Your Product?
- The Impact of E-Commerce Developments on Supply Chain
- Impact Of Online Grocery Sales To The Retail Sector
- Retail Supply Chain'S Kpis
- Rising Costs In Supply Chain
2 pages / 344 words
1 pages / 277 words
2 pages / 366 words
3 pages / 783 words
3 pages / 618 words
2 pages / 512 words
2 pages / 336 words