|Date:||March 13, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 567|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
All of the 360 models ran the same command set this allowed customers to upgrade to more powerful systems without having to rewrite their software. This flexibility allowed IBM to sell computers to smaller companies that previously had gone without computers. IBM delivered 14 different models of 360 including the 20, 30, 40, 50, 65, and 75 the last model introduced in the 360 family was the 195 ...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The 360 family of computers offered customers microcode emulation of the previous generation of computers so that IBM's existing customers did not have to rewrite their software to run on the new hardware. Specifically the 360/30 emulated the IBM 1400 series and the 360/65 emulated the IBM 7094 . In order for emulation mode on the 360 to work the system had to be stopped set to emulation mode by throwing a switch and then restarted...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Electronic Data Interchange
- economic interchange
- Is Free Economic Interchange Beneficial? GM 520
- Printed Circuits Components for a JIT Factory
- Beyond Binary Opposition ——
- Malls affect people...they're designed to
- Refer the MLA Handbook of Research and write the differences between Dewey Decimal System and Library of Congress System.
- Binary Factorization
- Binary Reasoning
- Circuits 1 Lab Formal Project
- Design of filter circuits for impedance matching of wideband transducers
- ac circuits lab report
- Electrical Circuits
2 pages / 311 words
2 pages / 493 words
3 pages / 630 words
1 pages / 209 words
2 pages / 367 words
6 pages / 1538 words
2 pages / 567 words