Title: I.T. Infrastructure Security What Hoteliers And It Managers Should Do To Ensure The Safety Of Their Operational And Guest Data?
|Date:||November 16, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1319|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Wireless 802.11 b/g networks in hotel guestrooms are becoming ubiquitous. Data zips back and forth across the enterprise. How safe are these systems and networks? Are they secure from external threats? What about internal threats? What should hoteliers and IT managers be doing to ensure the safety of their operational and guest data? Risks Hoteliers are faced with external and internal threats that can affect the security of their data...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Failure to mitigate these risks
can have serious repercussions. External threats, which are not within our control,
include hacker threats, viruses, worms and denial-of-service attacks. Internal factors
that threaten data security include loose (or less stringently followed) employee security policies, less-than-rigid data backup, storage and restoration-testing policies, and insecure networks...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- network security
- How best can managers ensure employees are motivated at work?
- Judith Guest's Ordinary People: Internal & External Conflicts As They Result from the Suppression of Emotions
- What Is The Nature And Significance Of The Security Threats Posed To Russia By Regionalism/Separatism?
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Computer Security And Their Data-Viruses
- DATA MINING IN HOMELAND SECURITY
- Database Security for Managers
- Firewalls and Infrastructure Security
- I.T. Infrastructure Security What Hoteliers And It Managers Should Do To Ensure The Safety Of Their Operational And Guest Data?
- internet security threats
- network security
- Steps to Effectively Respond to a Security Incident and Threats on a Wireless Network
- Telephone & Data Network Analysis
- Types Of Data In An Infrastructure
4 pages / 1054 words
1 pages / 290 words
1 pages / 234 words
2 pages / 551 words
5 pages / 1319 words
2 pages / 357 words
1 pages / 220 words