Title: hybrid animals
|Date:||February 2, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 535|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He said, "?there are several instances of the female tiger breeding with the lion. Strange as the fact may appear, many animals under confinement unite with distinct species and produce hybrids quite as freely as, or even more freely than, with their own species." Most non-genetically engineered hybrids live in captivity in open zoos...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The liger uses the portmanteau method for the name, which takes the two parent's species to form a zany, memorable name. The method uses the male parent's species for the first part and the female for the second part. Therefore, a liger is the offspring of a male lion and a female tiger (Guynup).
Another hybrid animal to be discussed is one that most people may not think of as being a hybrid: the mule...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- hybrid animals
- Ineffective Leadership
- Is There A Viable Market
- Why Appraisal Systems Are Ineffective
- Spotted Horses Vs. Mule In The
- Price Of Eggs In China
- the chrysanthemum eating mule
- The Sperm And Egg
- The Sperm and the Egg
- Absence of Evidence, or Evidence of Absence; A paper on Animal Consciousness
- Dinosaur Eggs
- Sex Chromosomes
- Freezing Of Gametes And Embryos
3 pages / 736 words
2 pages / 417 words
1 pages / 273 words
2 pages / 455 words
2 pages / 407 words
2 pages / 551 words
3 pages / 842 words