Title: Hume on sentiments and reason
|Date:||March 23, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 527|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Hume briefly addresses what moral judges usually include in their lists of virtues, what they leave out, and how they make these lists. He then returns to the classification of virtues he proposed first in the Treatise.
Hume first distinguishes between artificial and natural virtues. Artificial virtues depend on social structures and include justice and fidelity to promises; allegiance; chastity and modesty; and duties of sovereign states to keep treaties, to respect boundaries, to protect ambassadors, and to otherwise subject themselves to the law of nations...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Artificial virtues depend on social structures and include justice and fidelity to promises; allegiance; chastity and modesty; and duties of sovereign states to keep treaties, to respect boundaries, to protect ambassadors, and to otherwise subject themselves to the law of nations. Hume defines each of these virtues and explains how each manifests itself in the world...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Working, Single Mother Primary Care Vs. Secondary Care
- health care
- hospital care vs nursing home care
- A comparison of Canada's Health care system to Japan's Health care System by using performance indicators.
- discuss how care in the community, may enhance care given to a client group within the community
- Eugene Ionesco's "rhinoceros": True Means Resides In Action Not Words
- hmos takes the 'care' out of health care
- Nursing care in HDU
- Self Care
- About Care
- Hume on Sentiments and Reason
- Hume on sentiments and reason
- Prenatal Care
- Canadian Health Care VS. U.S. Health Care
- reason for everything Hume Essay
2 pages / 321 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 399 words
1 pages / 188 words
1 pages / 86 words
2 pages / 318 words
3 pages / 756 words