|Date:||October 31, 2011|
|Length:||6 / 1779|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Web browsers commonly made assumptions about intent and proceeded with rendering of the page. Over time, the trend in the official standards has been to create an increasingly strict language syntax; however, browsers still continue to render pages that are far from valid HTML.
XHTML, which applies the stricter rules of XML to HTML to make it easier to process and maintain, is the W3C's successor to HTML...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As such, many consider XHTML to be the "current version" of HTML, but it is a separate, parallel standard; the W3C continues to recommend the use of either XHTML 1.1, XHTML 1.0, or HTML 4.01 for web publishing.
1 Version history of the standard
2 Markup element types
3 The Document Type Definition
4 Separation of style and content
5 Publishing HTML with HTTP
6 HTML e-mail
7 HTML as a hypertext format
8 See also
9 External links
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- From Early Adopters to Limited Edition to Personalised Products; People are searching for esteem needs
- Beyond Basic HTML
- Beyond Html Web Technologies
- basic html
- Going Beyond HTML
- HTML and Web Site Construction
- HTML vs. XML
- How to work HTML?
- Into to HTML
- Technologies Beyond HTML
- The Essence of HTML
- Tim berners lee