Title: How To Change Oil
|Date:||July 21, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 432|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Locate the oil drain plug, usually in the front center of the car.
3. After you locate the drain plug loosen the plug – COUNTERCLOCKWISE!
Make sure to go counterclockwise, you don’t want to tighten the bolt, it will just make things harder.
4. When it is loosened remove plug by hand – be careful oil could be hot!
You need to be quick, you don’t want to drop the plug into the oil pan and have to reach into 5 gallons of old oil to find the plug...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Let the oil drain into your oil pan.
Let the oil drain for a couple minutes. When the oil stops draining wipe the plug off and anywhere else oil may have gotten.
6. PUT THE PLUG BACK IN!
You don’t want to add oil and have it drain into the driveway!
Locating and Changing the Oil Filter:
Usually in a hard to locate spot...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- bone yard
- Credit Repair
- in the lake of the woods
- Cabin in the woods
- Criminal Justice Repair
- Deep Woods
- Tiger Woods
- My Favorite Movie:Stomp The Yard
- The IMF is a convenient scapegoat for the failure of politicians to properly manage the economies of their countries
- DNA Synthesis and Repair
- Why to Recycle
- Business Case For yard Management Solution
- Rent and repair cost estimation for formula student car
- the how to for masonry repair
2 pages / 327 words
2 pages / 333 words
1 pages / 251 words
1 pages / 270 words
2 pages / 428 words
1 pages / 259 words
2 pages / 432 words