Title: How Geometry is used in Construction
|Date:||July 14, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 344|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This tool uses various angel theorems and postulates to find location of property boundaries, property corners, utilities and building layouts on the property. The surveyor uses the data collected to draw the property layout on a 36"x 24"sheet of paper.
After completion of this step the architects use the surveying drawing to develop a working drawing for the building...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In these drawing you will see triangles, rectangles, squares, arches and other geometry shapes and forms to create their design. The architects through our history have used these shapes to create famous structures all over the world. If you go back to Roman historical sites you will see such examples like the great Coliseum...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- How is geometry used to help surveyors survey
- Societies Bounds
- Step One of the 9-Step Model: Global communiations
- Briefing American Law Cases: How To, Step By Step
- How To Draw Comics
- The Failure to Overstep the Bounds of Human Knowledge: An analysis of Victor Frankenstein
- State Shapes
- Land Mines: The most basic form of Terrorism is a Land Mine
- Should A DNR Order Be A Legal Document
- Who Shapes our Culture?
- Discuss the musical construction of at least one character from Wagner's Salome. Describe how the composer(s) use(s) musical techniques to contribute to the construction of your chosen character(s). You should also consider the cultural, historica...
- From Land To Sea: How Could A Land Mammal Turn Into A Whale?
- Power and liberal order: America's postwar world order in transition
- How Geometry is used in Construction
2 pages / 455 words
1 pages / 118 words
2 pages / 323 words
1 pages / 37 words
2 pages / 318 words
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 587 words