|Date:||May 25, 2014|
|Length:||10 / 2714|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This document assumes no previous experience writing shaders or effects.
In 1999, Microsoft introduced an important new feature in DirectX 7 that came to be known as hardware transformation and lighting, or hardware T&L. The new technology moved the expensive vertex transformation and lighting calculations from the CPU to the GPU...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The new technology moved the expensive vertex transformation and lighting calculations from the CPU to the GPU. The DirectX 7 API exposed an elaborate set of state values that allowed a fixed number of lights, textures, and other states to be applied to a given draw function.
While hardware texturing and lighting had an incredible impact on the quality of 3D graphics on the personal computer, there was a significant drawback...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Employee Development Programs
- Learning & Performing Development in Asia - A Study of the evaluation of McDonald's and BreadTalk's Training Programs
- Marketing Mix of Shading Technology Products:
- Talks On The Fair Value Introduced In The China New Accounting Standards
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- Causes Of Increased Food Costs
- The Development Of Farming: Social Complexity and Political Activity
- At What Age Should Contact Sports be Introduced?
- Why Were The Pace Codes Introduced?
- Disjunctive Reaction Time as it relates to Complexity Level
- Can western-style HRM practices be introduced to china
- Should Minimum Wage Be Increased?
- The birth and development of Scandinavian languages
- High-Level Speaker Verification via Articulatory-Feature based Sequence Kernels and SVM
2 pages / 493 words
2 pages / 518 words
1 pages / 148 words
1 pages / 141 words
2 pages / 499 words
10 pages / 2985 words
10 pages / 2714 words