|Date:||June 18, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 418|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The playing of the screeching music when Norman Bates is in the process of stabbing Lila Crane in the shower, just the effect of the music makes this one of the most suspenseful scenes in movies history, at least in my opinion. Also, the camera angle builds the suspense. The angle of her screaming when the man opens the shower, then the cutting off to the knife and then the blood, displays the effects of the camera angles, and without even show the murder...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The angle of her screaming when the man opens the shower, then the cutting off to the knife and then the blood, displays the effects of the camera angles, and without even show the murder. The angle on the knife makes us perceive that she is being stabbed without even seeing it. And the blood makes us assume that she is dead, without even showing the body...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How Far is Shylock a Character for Whom We Can Feel Sympathy? How Would a Contemporary Audience's Response to Him Differ from That of an Audience in Shakespeare's Time?
- Compare how Willy Russell portrays the two mothers in ‘Blood Brothers’. Account for the different reactions the audience will have to the two women throughout the play.
- Rope: The Movie
- Audience Diversity
- The Future Audience
- Audience Comprehension
- Writeing for an audience
- Audience Research
- A Hanging Audience
- Bias Influences the Audience
- The Hunger Artist and His Audience
- the connection between audience and author
- Broadcasting, Programming, And The Audience
- Checkpoint Audience Analysis
2 pages / 561 words
2 pages / 407 words
2 pages / 348 words
2 pages / 485 words
2 pages / 508 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 485 words