Title: History of the OSI Reference Model
|Date:||April 8, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 523|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The OSI Reference Model represented an early attempt to get all of the various hardware and software manufacturers to agree on a framework for developing various networking technologies.
In the late 1970s, two projects began independently, with the same goal: to define a unifying standard for the architecture of networking systems...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
One was administered by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), while the other was undertaken by the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee, or CCITT (the abbreviation is from the French version of the name). These two international standards bodies each developed a document that defined similar networking models...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Well Planned, Well Executed
- Analysing McDonalds (fast food outlets) using the Porters 5 forces model – sometimes called the Competitive Forces model.
- Ebay history and business model
- Evaluating the framework of The Integrative Model of Work Attitudes, Motivation, and Performance,
- Evaluating the framework of the Integrative Model of Work Attitudes, Motivation and Performance,
- Group Work: Does the Big Five Model
- Making Planned Giving Work For You
- THE RIFT INSIDE THE C-SUITE:
- What are the motivating characteristics of work? Discuss with reference to well-known theories of work motivation.
- Citrix Launches Access Suite 4.0 in Singapore
- Stravinsky - The Firebird Suite: an analysis
- OCN Advanced Group Work Tuckmans Model
- History of the OSI Reference Model
- history and development of the osi model
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 on IBM BladeCenter Hints and Tips
1 pages / 80 words
2 pages / 505 words
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 173 words
1 pages / 272 words
1 pages / 298 words
2 pages / 523 words