Title: hip hop
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||August 1, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 586|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They say it is important for people to learn about the situations hip-hop artists are trying to portray.
Turning the Tables
Hip-Hop 4 Peace supporters say many rappers recount tales of drug use and gangs without conveying that the activities are dangerous and illegal. They say kids who look up to the artists may take the songs to heart and turn to drugs and gangs...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They say kids who look up to the artists may take the songs to heart and turn to drugs and gangs. "You got to tell them selling drugs is against the law," youth activist Pee Wee Kirkland told newspapers. "And then you got to explain to them that Jay-Z [isn't] in Brooklyn selling drugs."
Hip-Hop 4 Peace members also point out that too often, rappers' lives mimic their vicious songs...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Eu And Us Staying Ahead In Technology
- staying Number 1
- Transfer pricing--market-based vs. cost-based
- Wal-Mart: Staying in the Fortune 500
- Blake's Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience
- The Most Wanted Violence Groups In Late Imperial China
- Be Healthy And Drug Free
- Jail Based Treatment And Drug Re-Entry Courts
- Potentials of RFID - A Conjoint Based Preference Analysis Regarding Buying Groups
- Should a high school curriculum be career based or college prep based?
- The True Meaning of Staying Strong
- staying mentally healthy
- Religion and Gender-Based Violence
- attributes of procedure-based and goal-based information activities
3 pages / 602 words
2 pages / 586 words
2 pages / 580 words
3 pages / 745 words
1 pages / 237 words
1 pages / 232 words
1 pages / 191 words