Title: Heuristic Over Social Informatics
|Date:||December 11, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 858|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Historically, social informatics research has been strong in Europe, although in past few decades within the United States, the field is represented largely through independent research efforts at a number of diverse institutions.  In North America, Dr. Robert Kling was considered the father of Social Informatics ...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
 In North America, Dr. Robert Kling was considered the father of Social Informatics .
Robert Kling was born in August 1944 and grew up in Northern New Jersey. He completed his undergraduate studies at Columbia University (1965) and his graduate studies, specializing in Artificial Intelligence, at Stanford University (1967, 1971)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Heuristic Over Social Informatics
- Computerization Vs Non Computerization
- Define ethics and social responsibility and explain why they share common characteristics in an organisational setting. Identify recent examples where ethical practices or social responsibility have NOT occurred and the implications for stakehold...
- social work
- social work
- Social Work
- What Is Social Work
- D.H. Lawrence: Critique Of Social Practices (References Snake, The North Country, And The Triumph Of The Machine)
- Social Work Environment
- social work and the military
- What Does Social Work Mean in Estonia?
- Roots of social work
- Medical Social Work
- Clinical Social Work
- Social Work: Past and Present
1 pages / 40 words
2 pages / 525 words
3 pages / 609 words
3 pages / 832 words
2 pages / 355 words
2 pages / 325 words
1 pages / 226 words