|Date:||September 6, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 215|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is a standard method for using the time value of money to appraise long-term projects. Used for capital budgeting, and widely throughout economics, it measures the excess or shortfall of cash flows, in present value terms, once financing charges are met.
• The internal rate of return (IRR) is a capital budgeting metric used by firms to decide whether they should make investments...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is also called discounted cash flow rate of return (DCFROR) or rate of return (ROR). It is an indicator of the efficiency or quality of an investment, as opposed to net present value (NPV), which indicates value or magnitude.+
The IRR is the annualized effective compounded return rate which can be earned on the invested capital, i...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Baseball Integration from 1940 to Present Time
- PRESENT PAST
- A Present With Altitude
- Compare the methods used to present a similar theme in TWO short stories you have studied
- From Past to Present:
- past vs. present in \
- Critical Review of China from 1935-Present Time
- Lifes Little Present
- The Always Present Mother
- WAR FROM THE COLD WAR TO PRESENT
- The development in play behaviour has been described as a series of stages. Present the evidence for this and evaluate with reference to the development of the notion of the 'self'.
- Having Viewed “The Making Of A Moonie” Consider The Extent To Which Ethical Dilemmas Would Present Themselves If You Were To Apply Eileen Barkers Methods To A Study Of Followers Of Kabbalah In The U.K.
- The Romantic Present
3 pages / 892 words
4 pages / 1102 words
2 pages / 335 words
3 pages / 722 words
3 pages / 768 words
1 pages / 215 words
5 pages / 1375 words