|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||January 24, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1846|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
From the late 1970s to mid 1980s, bands such as Trouble, Saint Vitus, Candlemass, Cathedral, Pentagram and Witchfinder General contributed much to the formation of doom metal as a distinct genre. The form of music played by these artists can be described as being rooted in both the music of Black Sabbath and, especially in the case of Witchfinder General, and the New Wave of British Heavy Metal...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The form of music played by these artists can be described as being rooted in both the music of Black Sabbath and, especially in the case of Witchfinder General, and the New Wave of British Heavy Metal. The slowness of their music is often seen by some as a reaction to the increasing tempos of the contemporary thrash, power and speed metal movements of the 1980s...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: