Title: Great Britain
|Date:||July 31, 2017|
|Length:||7 / 1815|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The southern and eastern parts of Britain are made up of smaller rocks that have weathered and become fertile farmland.
The highest point is Ben Nevis 1343 metres above sea level and the lowest point is Holme Fen 3 metres below sea level. The population is 57,970,200 people, the population density at 239 people per square km...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The population is 57,970,200 people, the population density at 239 people per square km.
92% of British people live in urban areas while only 8% live in rural areas.
Great Britain is completely surrounded by sea, isolating it from the rest of Europe. No part of Britain is far from the sea, which is an important resource for fishing, tourism and ports...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Great Britain
- The United States, Great Britain, and Russia: A Political Assimilation
- Cross-Cultural Management Issues. A Comparative Study Of Finland And Great Britain
- The Prime Minister Of Great Britain
- Great Britain's Empire
- The Pivitol effect of the French and Indian War on Great Britain and its American colonies
- Great Britain
- Snow & Cold Weather
- The German-great Britain Trade Rivalry In Comparison To The U.s.- Japa
- The German-great Britain Trade Rivalry In Comparison To The Us-japan R
- Define the term sensitive periods, and explain how the teacher's knowledge and understanding of these periods determines his/her preparation and custodianship of the prepared environment
- Family Structures Of Great Britain
- Weather, Storms, Climate? Oh My!
- Women In Great Britain In Ww2
- Great Britain Military
2 pages / 497 words
2 pages / 315 words
2 pages / 370 words
2 pages / 307 words
2 pages / 365 words
2 pages / 371 words
1 pages / 259 words