Title: Government must seekto meet citizens' needs
|Date:||March 10, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 538|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
More important, Tuen Mun is nearer Macau and the Pearl River's mouth. It would take 10 minutes to 15 minutes less time for a jetfoil to travel from Tuen Mun to Macau than from Central. If there were a Macau ferry terminal there, north-western New Territories citizens going to Macau could save more than one hour and some money...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Last year 19 million citizens left Hong Kong by sea. Most of them went to Macau or the PRD. As one out of seven Hong Kong citizens live in north-western New Territories, one may infer that last year more than two million north-western New territories residents travelled to Macau or the PRD by ferry. If the government decided to have a new Macau ferry terminal in Tuen Mun, things would be much more convenient for them, and investors could do business...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Comparative Analysis Of Reliance Pco Business With Other Service Providers
- Singapore Mobile Service Providers
- The similarities of the ancient roman government and the american government
- Compairson Between the Inca Government and American Government
- Debate 24: "Becoming President: Natural-Born Citizens Only or All Citizens?"
- Is an unjust government better than no government at all?
- Theoretical consideration of quality management systems especially concerning service companies
- Running Head: What Can Be Done To Improve The Public's Perception Of Civil Service For Government Employees?
- Government Required Service
- Government must seekto meet citizens' needs
- Should the US citizens and government support or oppose the H1b visa?
- The United States Government and Out Land
- United States Government vs. North Korean Government
- Is Maritime Transportation losing out its competitive advantage over other modes of transportation like air and road transportation?
2 pages / 306 words
1 pages / 187 words
2 pages / 435 words
11 pages / 3029 words
2 pages / 374 words
3 pages / 712 words
2 pages / 538 words