Title: google in a whole
|Date:||December 3, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 655|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They argued about every topic they discussed. Their strong opinions and divergent viewpoints would eventually find common ground in a unique approach to solving one of computing's biggest challenges: retrieving relevant information from a massive set of data.
On June 7, the company announced that it had secured a round of funding that included $25 million from the two leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley, Sequoia Capital and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In a replay of the convergence of opposites that gave birth to Google, the two firms ? normally fiercely competitive, but seeing eye-to-eye on the value of this new investment ? both took seats on the board of directors. Mike Moritz of Sequoia and John Doerr of Kleiner Perkins ? who between them had helped grow Sun Microsytems, Intuit, Amazon, and Yahoo! ? joined Ram Shriram, CEO of Junglee, at the ping pong table that served as formal boardroom furniture...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 256 words
2 pages / 363 words
1 pages / 276 words
3 pages / 610 words
2 pages / 445 words
3 pages / 655 words
1 pages / 106 words