Title: Good User Interface Design Tips
|Date:||May 6, 2015|
|Length:||8 / 2135|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Users get bored of the same old buttons, text boxes, and stuff.
? When possible, disable window management and use unusual, oddly placed graphics for the windowing functions such as the window close option.
? When writing your own controls or widgets, make absolutely sure they look and feel nothing like the OS-native widgets or anything else the user might expect...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Otherwise you might accidentally make the user think that your application is actually designed for their OS.
? Use your own creative ideas on how a "save as" dialog should look and work. Built in ones are always too limiting.
? It is important that the user should never be able to tell the difference between a checked and unchecked check box or option box...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Good User Interface Design Tips
- Good User Interface
- User interface
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Microsoft Excel
- A Place To Make Amends?
- “Good fences make good neighbours.” Discuss this statement with reference to politics.
- Do CFO's make good CEO's?
- Do Good Fenses Really Make Good Neighbours
- How to Make a good student
- Pit bull terriers make good pets
- IT user manual
- User guide
- Graphic User Interfaces
- End User Computing In Uganda
- User Sampling Methods
3 pages / 852 words
4 pages / 1167 words
8 pages / 2135 words
1 pages / 242 words
3 pages / 636 words
1 pages / 146 words
2 pages / 302 words