Title: Good example is the best sermon
|Date:||December 23, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 445|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Supplying a fine example teaches people more than someone just telling them what is right from wrong.
For example, my grandmother, who I call Mema, is someone who sets a great example. Very often I see people at church putting on an act. Some people act like a completely different person as soon as they step foot in a church door...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
On the other hand, my Mema lives by her values no matter where she is. Regardless of what the circumstance or occasion, I have never seen my Mema do anything wrong. I know that nobody is perfect, but in my eyes she is faultless.
About a week ago, my cousin Rebecca was killed in a drunk-driving accident at the age of twenty...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Unforgettable Person
- An importat person
- The Only Thing A Deaf Person Can't Do Is Hear
- Art in Person
- Good leaders are made not born. If a person has the desire and willpower, he can become an effective leader. Good leaders develop through a never ending process of self-study, education, training, and experience.
- Interesting Person
- One Person’S Trash, Another Person’S Treasure
- Sometimes what is right to one person is wrong to another. . .
- The Good Person of Szechuan and The Measures Taken by Brecht
- How To Deal With A Person Who
- I am a Healthy Person
- The person I adore the most
- Akratic Person
- The Developing Person
- God and Person
2 pages / 491 words
2 pages / 486 words
2 pages / 393 words
2 pages / 483 words
2 pages / 445 words
2 pages / 323 words
2 pages / 471 words