Click here to return to old version

Title: GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS BENCHMARKING

Essay Details

Subject: Technology
Author: Tara J
Date: July 8, 2014
Level: University
Grade: A
Length: 3 / 757
No of views: 0
Essay rating: good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)

Essay text:

Recently, in order to better position itself for new market challenges, Motorola has redesigned its educational vision, structure and practices. Motorola's educational strategy now focuses on three goals: developing a supply of leaders and high performers; linking learning to individual and business unit performance; and creating a more cost-effective, responsive learning system...

Showed first 250 characters

Do you need an essay?

Here are the options you can choose from:

  • Order plagiarism free custom written essay
  • All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
  • Prices start from $12.99/page

Do you need many essays?

FULL access to essays database

  • This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
  • You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

The educational functions of Motorola University have been decentralized and are now guided by a new Chief Learning Officer (CLO). Approximately 80 percent of Motorola's learning budget now resides in business units that determine learning needs and resources. The remaining 20 percent of the learning budget goes toward implementing corporate-wide learning solutions...

Showed next 250 characters

If you cannot find any suitable paper on our site, which happens very rarely, you can always order custom written paper which will be written from scratch by our professional writers and deliver to you on requested time.
  • Your research paper is written by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are always met
  • You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an excellent student!

Total price: $10.00

 

Common topics in this essay:

Comments

Similar Essays: