|Date:||May 29, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 217|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
So I really thought the rest of my speeches were going to be as easy as this one. I was very wrong; it is a lot harder to get up there in front of the class by yourself then if you are in a group.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
After reviewing my DVD's and sitting down and reflecting on the semester, the first observation I made was that my pace of talking slowed down dramatically. By my third speech I was very comfortable in front of the room and did not have to speed up my pace of talking because I was nervous. The second major observation I made was that I did not sway or fidget as much by my third speech...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Sitting Bull
- Reviewing English in the 21st Century
- Reviewing someone' else work
- economics Samuelson 1. Semester
- Pet Sitting Service
- How Do I Spent My Semester Holidays
- sitting bull
- Horse: home base pace
- Sitting Bull Exile To Canada
- University 101 Mid Semester Reflective Essay
- Why Were The Pace Codes Introduced?
- sitting bull
1 pages / 157 words
2 pages / 352 words
3 pages / 730 words
3 pages / 702 words
2 pages / 494 words
2 pages / 398 words
1 pages / 217 words