Title: George Boole: The Genius
|Date:||May 8, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1007|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Because of the utilization of the concepts of Boolean algebra in electronics and computers, George Boole is regarded by many as the father of computing also.
George was born on 2nd November, 1815 in Lincoln, England. His father, John Boole was a shoemaker, and his mother a housewife. John Boole proved to be a great influence in George's life due to his keen interest in science and mathematics...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
His father, John Boole was a shoemaker, and his mother a housewife. John Boole proved to be a great influence in George's life due to his keen interest in science and mathematics. He shared his passion with his son, and started teaching George at an early age. By the time he was seven, George was deeply in love with mathematics, and used to be lost in the world of mathematics...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 246 words
1 pages / 250 words
1 pages / 149 words
1 pages / 243 words
2 pages / 442 words
2 pages / 324 words
4 pages / 1007 words