Title: Genetic Algorithm And Its Application In Layout Problems
|Date:||July 5, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 498|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Its improvement is presented in Tam 1998 with a parallel GA approach in terms of schema coding and solution method. It relaxes the assumption of a fixed slicing tree structure by coding the structure, internal and external nodes of a tree as substrings in the schema. Based on the application limitation of the classical crossover and mutation operators of Tam 1998, L...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Al-Hakim2000 introduced a preserving operation, referred to as transplanting, to produce feasible offspring. It also discusses the improvement of each of the GA development procedures with comparison with Tam1998.
Though the use of GA has gained popularity with the application of slicing tree structure for layout problems, most implementations require repairing procedures to ensure the legality of the chromosome representations of the layout after application of genetic operators...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Activity Based Costing and the Theory of Constraints are, respectively, Overhead Absorption Costing and Marginal Costing in a different guise
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- Critically discuss the various problems and proposed solutions associated with the development and application of budgets within organisations
- E-Supply Chain Problems and Solutions
- Global Communication's Problems and Solutions
- Porter's Model applied for Coca Cola
- The ISAB argues that the accruals and going concern concepts are key underlying assumption in the preparation of financial statements. Discuss the problems for companies in applying these accounting concepts and explain why other concepts might al...
- how language diversity can cause problems in the United States. In addition, describe what solutions you would propose to deal with these problems.
- Outsourcing: Problems and Solutions
- To What Extent Can Singaporeans Be Considered An Appropriate Role Model For Third World Countries Aspiring To Developed Status?
- Does genetic modification bring about more problems than solutions?
- The Deep Space: Aliens On Earth Are The Key To Finding Aliens In Space.
- Finding Solutions
- Genetic Algorithm And Its Application In Layout Problems
- What are the security problems and solutions of the Internet?
9 pages / 2404 words
2 pages / 367 words
2 pages / 383 words
4 pages / 935 words
1 pages / 261 words
2 pages / 566 words
4 pages / 975 words