Title: General Robert E. Lee
|Date:||February 9, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 459|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He was put into a higher rank during a the Mexican war were he was promoted to colonel performing vita scouting mission later he became the general of Virginia and soon after the south seceded from the states he was ask from Lincoln to be the general from the north. But he rejects the offer and went to the south...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The offense of strategy was to attack the center of the union which was washigton.he also tried to win foreign support, particularly from Britain, though the use of cotton diplomacy (this was the use of confederacy because of south cotton imp
Importance to Britain textile industries).
He had over several battles in the civil war...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A New America: History of America's Escape from England
- In what ways did the arrival of the Spanish, French, and British change the culture and lifestyles of the Indian cultures in North America, Central America, and South America?
- John Smith Analysis In The General History Of Virginia
- General Robert E. Lee
- General Mills: A History Of Responsibility
- Robert Frost - How Physical Journeys Can Lead To Change
- Conflict: The Basis for Latin American Change (Born in Blood and Fire: A Concise History of Latin America)
- History and General Knowledge
- America is not ready for a woman President.
- Computers (general History)
- General Mills History
- General Muhammed Zia-ul-haq - Pakistan History
- The Worst President in History
- Will Steroids Change the Youth of America
- Explain Marx's general account of social and political change, illustrate it with examples drawn from the transition between particular historical epochs ? e.g the change from Feudalism to Capitalism or from capitalism to socialism
3 pages / 725 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 416 words
3 pages / 787 words
1 pages / 256 words
2 pages / 466 words
1 pages / 262 words