Title: Gay Marriage
|Date:||October 11, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 831|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This article claims that the extreme or act version of utilitarianism will use the rules of morality as rules of thumb only. Those rules can be changed at any time in the interest of the greatest good or greatest happiness.
This article claims that act utilitarianism is superior to rule utilitarianism because the act utilitarian recognizes the principle of utility as overriding...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The act utilitarian recognizes that even though it is not possible in every instance to be sure that the course of action is not in favor of the one who acts, and that it may not be the case in every instance that we have time to weigh the action at hand. It seems odd to claim that if we did have time, if we were sure that our actions were not in favor of ourselves, and that we were sure that the action against a rule was the right one, that we should not perform an action that does not conform to a rule...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Team Communication: Importance, Methods, Benefits, and Challenges
- “The Mere Fact That Someone Cruelly Destroys A Potentially Happy Marriage Is Sad, Not Necessarily Tragic.” What, Then, Makes Othello A Tragedy?
- Pride and Prejudice - the importance fo marriage
- The Importance of Family
- Part B - What were the consequences of the First World War for the British People 1914 - 1924?
- The Importance of Governtment will to aid the people
- Marriage/Family/Sexuality in Contemporary China
- Importance of Family Life
- Christian Marriage and Family Counseling
- Christian Marriage and Family
- Family Values: Importance
- Family, Marriage, And Gender Roles
- Gay Marriage and Family
- Importance of Family Dinners
- Marriage And Young People
3 pages / 715 words
1 pages / 201 words
2 pages / 391 words
2 pages / 351 words
2 pages / 521 words
3 pages / 831 words
3 pages / 634 words