|Date:||December 28, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 202|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Eventually, Gauss published his first mathematic book, Disquisitiones Arithemeticae.
Gauss then went to Brunswick and received his degree in 1799. After getting his degree, Gauss worked with an astronomer named Zach and made several predictions on the positions of Ceres, a new small planet.
Gauss then married Johanna ostoff on October 9th , 1805...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When his benefactor was killed, he had to take up the position of director of the gottingen observatory.
On the year on 1807, his father died and a year later his wife died giving birth to his second son which also died soon after her. Gauss was depressed.
Gauss later married his wife’s best friend, Minna, and had 3 children...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Boys Discovered On Desert Island
- Discovered: The New Harry Potter
- what if china discovered america?
- who really discovered america
- DeMoivre's Theorem
- G.1.2.3- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Mathematics, invented, or discovered
- Owen Theorem
- “Is mathematics discovered or invented?”
- How reality is invented not discovered
- Fermat's Last Theorem
- The Stress Theorem
- Herbrands's Theorem
2 pages / 503 words
1 pages / 242 words
1 pages / 204 words
2 pages / 535 words
1 pages / 101 words
2 pages / 329 words
1 pages / 67 words