Title: gasoline refinement
|Date:||February 5, 2012|
|Length:||6 / 1554|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
When extracted from the earth, crude oil may have colors ranging from clear to jet black and resistance to flow or viscosity from water to a molasses type substance.
Crude oil that is low in metals and sulfur content, light in color and flow easy are said to be "light" and cost more where those which are high in metal and sulfur content dark in color and must be heated to be fluid are called "heavy" and are less expensive...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Light crude is less expensive to refine and heavy crude is more expensive to refine. The term "sweet" is used to define crude oil that is low in sulfurous compounds such as hydrogen sulfide and mercaptans, which is an organic compound, produced by decaying animals and plant matter and has bonded to a carbon atom...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Case Study On Leighton Holding
- Strategy Contents: The Case Of Irish Exporters In India
- The Refinement of a Hero in "Beowulf"
- Panzer VI Tiger Tank [Tiger II Tank]
- An Abstract Gift But A Rare One
- Case Study on Total Quality Management
- From the ground to the tank, how is diesel made?
- Galactosemia: A Rare Milk Sugar Disorder
- Hunter S. Thompson, too weird to live, too rare to die
- Journey of Rare Form
- Shrimp Cultivation in Coastal Areas. A Case Study on Bangladesh
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- People In Rural Areas Experience Better Health Than Those In Urban Areas. Compare And Contrast The Social Constructs Of These Populations.
- Case Study - Coupled Tanks
- gasoline refinement
3 pages / 857 words
2 pages / 370 words
2 pages / 516 words
1 pages / 286 words
1 pages / 286 words
1 pages / 188 words
3 pages / 741 words