Title: Gain Sharing vs. Profit Sharing
|Date:||June 10, 2015|
|Length:||12 / 3556|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, incentive plans are not appropriate for every company and business must find a way to put the plan to good use in a fair and productive way.
Gainsharing Vs. Profit Sharing
Gainsharing and profit-sharing are incentive plans that are both designed to pay employees beyond their normal wages upon good company performance...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The two plans are similar in that they both payout when company performance goals are met. While both plans motivate employees to do what is in the best interest for the company, the two plans also contrast in different ways.
Gainsharing links employee performance to savings resulting in payouts, while profit-sharing links financial success of the total organization to payouts...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Gain Sharing vs. Profit Sharing
- How best can managers ensure employees are motivated at work?
- How employees can be motivated to higher levels of performance by better compensation packages
- Motivated employees
- Sharing Leadership
- Sharing the Wealth
- Corporate Liablity Sharing
- Napster and File-Sharing
- Caring is sharing
- File Sharing
- FILE SHARING
- file sharing
- file sharing
- print sharing