Title: FUEL CELL CARS
|Date:||December 11, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 849|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The electricity then powers an electric motor, just like electricity from batteries powers the motor of an electric vehicle. Fuel cells combine oxygen from the air with hydrogen from the vehicle's fuel tank to produce electricity. When oxygen and hydrogen are combined they give off energy and water (H2O)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When oxygen and hydrogen are combined they give off energy and water (H2O). In fuel cells this is done without any burning (combustion).
There are a number of ways that hydrogen can be provided to the fuel cell. One way is simply to put hydrogen gas into the fuel cell, along with air. Hydrogen gas can come from gaseous or liquid hydrogen stored on the vehicle...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- FUEL CELL CARS
- fuel cell
- fuel cell technology
- Ballard Fuel Cell
- Fuel Cell Report
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell for Transportation
- Alternative Forms of Generating Electrical Energy: Wind, Solar and Fuel Cell Power
- Fuel Replacement For Cars
- Fuel Efficient Cars
- Fuel Efficient cars
- Alternate Fuel Source for Cars
- Stem Cell Technology:The Controversies surrounding Stem Cell Research
- Fuel Cap
- The New Fuel