|Date:||September 2, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 353|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Well I think its well and good because people make so many mistakes in life and if we could really go back in time then people would never progress since they would keep going back to make amends in any decision, each one of us looking for perfection in our life. Perfection as we know doesn't exist....
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Perfection as we know doesn't exist.. But then why do we continue to try and achieve that unattainable perfection?? Hmm my guess is that humans are insatiable and so we just cannot be happy, we have to strive for more and more. So actually if you think about it if our thirst for life was ever quenched then perhaps we would have perfect lives since we have exactly what we wanted out of life and we are content with it...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- ‘The Promise That A New Life In America Meant Freedom And Equality For All Was An Inaccurate Promise To Make.’ How Far Do You Agree With This Statement?
- Life Is Difficult
- Choices of Life
- Life Choices
- End of Life Choices
- Alternate Life Choices
- Life's What You Make It
- Trying to Make Life More Simple
- How Computers Make Life Easier
- Life or Freedom
- Life Choices - Captain Mack & Billy Mack’s War by James
- How do the unique chemical and physical properties of water make life on earth possible?
- “In what way is social class preventing Jane Eyre of living a life of equality and freedom, and how is this related to feminism?”
- Likely to get worse before it gets better
- Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Pot
1 pages / 272 words
1 pages / 201 words
1 pages / 244 words
2 pages / 486 words
2 pages / 380 words
2 pages / 530 words
1 pages / 235 words