|Date:||March 8, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 415|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They are conjugated systems of double bonds and in a aromatic systems. The conjugated systems are atoms covalently bonded with alternating single and double bonds. When the electrons are removed or added into the valence bands the electrical conductivity increases. The conductive polymer has a low conductivity until the electron is removed from the valence band called (p-doping) or (n-doping) until it becomes more conductive...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The movement of the charges is what is responsible for electrical conductivity. These polymers are plastic which are organic polymers and with mechanical properties such as flexibility and elasticity.
Organic catalyst is another term that was noted in the movie which is used to speed up the reaction; this may have been used with the breaking down the double bonds of the polymer molecules and bond together...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Unstable Economy
- Aquinas' Fifth Way Of Proving
- Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (ghb)
- proving good: imossible
- Mentally unstable
- Radioactive Wastes
- Radioactive decay
- The nucleus Brain of the cell
- UVA and UVB Sun Rays
- Wavelength Of 10 Or Higher And 11 Down. Gamma Rays Are Produced In Lab
2 pages / 415 words
1 pages / 123 words
3 pages / 633 words
3 pages / 662 words
2 pages / 303 words
2 pages / 382 words
3 pages / 665 words