Title: FIRST Robotics
|Date:||June 8, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 708|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Each January a new game is announced and a universal kit of parts is given to each team. The teams then have six weeks to build a robot to play the game. They then go to regional competitions and finally a national competition competing to see who has the best designed robot.
How did this program begin?
Dean Kamen, a distinguished inventor and president of DEKA Research, started this program in 1992 with only 19 teams...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
His main goal was to introduce and teach students in the fields of science and technology. Dean believes that today's students will be the adults who change the world in the future. The program helps students to do better in school and promotes good habits from "gracious professionalism" to organizational skills...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Facts Backing up the Preamble of the Constitution
- Travel Team
- Relocating Expenses
- The motivation to travel to a particular tourism destination can be a result of ?push" and/or "pull" factors. Explain this concept and then list as many "push" factors as you can think of that might motivate people to travel.
- Being a Part of a Team
- Good Communication Good Team
- financial statements associated with good organisational management.
- My Participation In The Prince Of Wales Robotics Team
- marijuana: the good part
- Making a Good Team Great.
- military expenses
- military expenses
- Part-time Jobs For Students: A Good Idea
- Young Australians Should Be Educated About Good Financial Habits
- Backing Up Active Directory In Windows 2000
The motivation to travel to a particular tourism destination can be a result of ?push" and/or "pull" factors. Explain this concept and then list as many "push" factors as you can think of that might motivate people to travel.
3 pages / 647 words
1 pages / 288 words
2 pages / 357 words
1 pages / 134 words
2 pages / 322 words
5 pages / 1233 words
2 pages / 329 words