Title: fire conditions
|Date:||June 28, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 552|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This makes the building easily able to be consumed by the fire. The cellar may be used as a storage and full of easily combustible items, feeding the fire. The ceiling joist may be connected to neighboring buildings and present a hazard to others.
Occupancy: The building was remodeled to be able to fit more tenants in the building...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The cellar may be used as a storage and full of easily combustible items, feeding the fire. The ceiling joist may be connected to neighboring buildings and present a hazard to others.
Occupancy: The building was remodeled to be able to fit more tenants in the building. This proves to be more time consuming for firefighters to be able to perform room checks for rescue operations and fire extinguishment...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Main Causes of The Great Depression
- Main themes of the metamophosis
- The Giver - Main Character
- Case Study - Wal Mart: The Main Street Merchant of Doom (Corporate Social Responsibility Case Study)
- Main Street
- What are the main characteristics of New Labour?
- What were the main causes of the American Revolution?
- World War 1 - Three Main Causes
- Discuss Some Of The Main Ideas
- Pirates Of The Spanish Main
- The Analysis Of The Main Chara
- The Main Question
- The Main Religions in Isreal
- Lebanon and its main problems
- Main types of law
1 pages / 292 words
1 pages / 216 words
1 pages / 187 words
2 pages / 509 words
2 pages / 369 words
2 pages / 391 words
2 pages / 552 words