Title: financial mgmt
|Date:||November 28, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 304|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Carrying costs rise as the level of investment in current assets increases. The rate of return on carrying costs is very low, when compared to other assets. Carrying costs can include interest lost on money invested in inventory, storage cost, taxes, insurance, and any other expense incurred from maintaining inventory...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A reduction of current assets (or inventory) would typically decrease a firm's carrying costs.
Shortage costs occur when investments in current assets is low.
Shortage costs fall as the level of investment in current assets increases. The two types of shortage costs are trading or order costs (costs for placing an order for more cash or inventory) and costs related to lack of safety reserves (lost sales, customer goodwill, missed production schedules, etc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 5 short term financial mgmt
- CAN TRADE POLICY HELP MOBILIZE FINANCIAL RESOURCES
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- Current Issues with Financial Planners
- Current and Non-current Assets
- Discussion Of The Role Of A Central Bank And The Regulation Of The Financial Sector In View Of The Consequences Of The “Credit Crunch” In 2007 In The Us And The Uk In Particular.
- Financial Turbulence and its Concussions on financial performances of banks
- financial mgmt
- How Firm Financial Policy Affects Investment Policy
- The impact of the current changeover from UK GAAP to IFRS on the performance and financial position of Kingfisher Plc.
- Wachovia Case Study-Marketable Securities
- First Investments, Inc
- Mcbride financial security policy
2 pages / 589 words
3 pages / 696 words
3 pages / 759 words
6 pages / 1727 words
2 pages / 304 words
2 pages / 381 words
6 pages / 1643 words