|Date:||May 31, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 916|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Sole proprietorships are making up about 75 percent of all business firms. Has to raise the capital or borrow the money to get the business started. The owner has to be responsible for all the decisions that are made for the business. There is unlimited liability.
There are many advantages to sole proprietorships...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
There is unlimited liability.
There are many advantages to sole proprietorships. The owner is able to have complete control and decision making power over the business, there is no going to someone else to get them to understand or agree to your ideas for the company. Any sales or transfers are taking place at the discretion of the proprietor...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Aspects of contract and business law
- Business Articles
- Business Contract Dispute Paper
- Business Financial Calculations
- Business Plan for an Established Business
- Business Proposal Countrywide Financial
- Business and financial environment
- business law 10 articles project
- Ethics in Financial Business Decisions
- Financial and Business accounting
- The Limited Partnership as a Choice of Business Structure
- Why firms' established over sea operation?
- any business and economics related articles, journals, reports
- A review - Architectural Innovation: The Reconfiguration of Existing Product Technologies and the Failure of Established Firms
- Sun's Financial and Business Strategy
4 pages / 915 words
2 pages / 396 words
2 pages / 421 words
4 pages / 916 words
2 pages / 478 words
3 pages / 609 words
2 pages / 372 words