|Date:||June 4, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 353|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
While postal and courier services depend upon physical means of delivery via air or surface or sea transport services, surface transport is the primary mode of transport used for delivery of parcels and other items within contiguous geographic regions of a country or countries depending on the distance involved...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Otherwise air transport is used with hub operations. However such surface, air and sea transport services are classified in their own group under services. Sea freight is very rarely used by courier services as "speed of delivery" is a prime factor for this sector.(WTO,2005)
This paper is about one of the largest courier services known as Federal Express, Fedex in short, based on the philosophy of speedy delivery...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- HIPAA: Impact the Delivery of Human Services
- Analyzing the Marketing of Rehabilitation Goods & Services and The Dis
- E-Business Plan - Online Food Orders and Delivery Services
- An Overview of the Canadian Financial-Services Sector: Banking Industry
- Case Analysis – United Services Automobile Association
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- Business Analysis: Courier Transport
- Human Services
- scope of services
- Services Regulation
- Services and the industry
- human services
- Microcomputing Services
- Internet and Its's services.
2 pages / 488 words
4 pages / 935 words
5 pages / 1222 words
2 pages / 552 words
1 pages / 193 words
5 pages / 1264 words
6 pages / 1548 words