Title: Famine Relief
|Date:||June 11, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 801|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
So my overall normative principal is: Based on the situation we should try to choose the best overall outcome, but it's up to us to decide what the best outcome is. In relation to famine I think that any aid given is good, but we are not obligated to give it. If we can give it without moral sacrifice to ourselves, then yes we should do that, but we have the right, as the donator, to decide what to give, how much to give, when to give, or even if we should give at all...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If we can give it without moral sacrifice to ourselves, then yes we should do that, but we have the right, as the donator, to decide what to give, how much to give, when to give, or even if we should give at all. O'Neill belives that people have a right not to kill. Yes I believe this, however I don't think that by not helping the starving we are killing them...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Most Hong Kong people do not pay tax. Thus one-person-one-vote democracy ?
- Win-Lose Outcome in a negotiation
- A person in love will sacrifice all for the object of that love.
- Financial Incentives Should Be Offered For Organs
- One Person’S Trash, Another Person’S Treasure
- Bad Choices, Bad Outcome
- Instinct, Intelligence, tools and Organs
- Outcome 3 "He Always" - Realism
- Should Human Organs be allowed for Sale?
- Famine Relief
- A Market for Human Organs?
- Cloning Humans for Organs
- economics on marketing organs
- OUTCOME OF ETHICS IN THE WORKPLACE
- Speech Organs
2 pages / 462 words
1 pages / 284 words
4 pages / 991 words
2 pages / 506 words
3 pages / 801 words
1 pages / 230 words
4 pages / 1036 words