Title: Facility management system
|Date:||November 23, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 451|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The company began its operation in 1973 through a joint venture between Pernas Engineering Sdn. Bhd. and the Nippon Electric Company (NEC) of Japan. Its business then was focused on supplying telecommunications equipment to Jabatan Telekom Malaysia (now Telekom Malaysia Berhad).
In 1974, the company commenced the manufacturing of NEC Multiplexing Equipment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In 1981, Permodalan Nasional Berhad invested as the majority shareholder and steered the company towards business expansion. By early 90s, the company has captured a significant market share in Malaysia by supplying telecommunication equipment to telecommunications operators in Malaysia particularly Telekom Malaysia Berhad...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Sport Facility Management
- Application Of E-Business Strategy Creates Competitive Advantage For Airlines
- Information Communication Technologies In Knowledge Management Strategies. Can Knowledge Actually Be Managed?
- Knowledge Management: Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing And Knowledge Management
- System of Profound Knowledge
- A Knowledge Management Case Study of London Ambulance Service Computer Aided Despatch System
- Growth And Development Of Management Student By Opting Management Thesis. : Enriching Intellectual Knowledge & Research Abilities
- The Connection Between Organizational Behavior and Facility Management
- Statistics can be very helpful in providing a powerful interpretation of reality but also can be used to distort our understanding. Discuss some of the ways in which statistics can be used or misused in different Areas of Knowledge to assist and m...
- What Can You Walk Towards Forever And Never Reach? The Answer Is Simple: The Horizon. The Use Of The Horizon As A Metaphor For Knowledge Is Very Accurate, Depending On How One Perceives Knowledge. To Some People, Knowledge May Seem Like A Giant Tr...
- A Knowledge Entry System for Subject Matter Experts
- Decision Support System Application
- Facility management system
- The use of Information Systems in developing Knowledge Management Strategy
2 pages / 314 words
2 pages / 427 words
2 pages / 381 words
1 pages / 266 words
What Can You Walk Towards Forever And Never Reach? The Answer Is Simple: The Horizon. The Use Of The Horizon As A Metaphor For Knowledge Is Very Accurate, Depending On How One Perceives Knowledge. To Some People, Knowledge May Seem Like A Giant Tr...
1 pages / 266 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 451 words