Title: Extreme Measures
|Date:||July 13, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 735|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Dr. Myrick decided that the means of taking a healthy homeless person and killing them by performing experiments on them justifies the end for finding a cure for quadriplegic paralysis. He justifies to himself that by being able to find a cure for quadriplegic paralysis there is no wrong in taking a completely healthy person and performing experimental surgery on them by cutting their spinal cord...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
He also feels justified in doing this because he is choosing homeless people to perform his surgeries on and their lives are not socially valued. The homeless people, in this situation, were considered less of being humans by their impairment of being homeless. By using a person merely as a means to an end is an example of a Kantian principle...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Historical Perspective on the Human Person
- Every Person In An Organization Will Have His Or Her Performance Appraised In One Form Or Another. Write A Report, Discussing The Nature, Purpose, And Methods Of Performance Appraisal In A Large Organization Of Your Choice.
- Most Hong Kong people do not pay tax. Thus one-person-one-vote democracy ?
- Emily Dickinson's "I Felt a Funeral
- I Felt A Funeral In My Brain
- I Felt A Funeral, In My Brain
- Light Over Dark: The Choice Romeo and Juliet Didn’t Make
- “I felt a Funeral, in my Brain”: an Individual’s Abandonment of Faith
- One Person’S Trash, Another Person’S Treasure
- The Good Person of Szechuan and The Measures Taken by Brecht
- i Felt A Funeral, In My Brain
- Compare and contrast the philosophical contributions Aristotle and Descartes make to our understanding of a person
- Extreme Measures
- Make Your Choice
- Vaccination for HPV and Cervial Cancer: Will Parents Make the Right Choice?
1 pages / 159 words
2 pages / 325 words
3 pages / 735 words
6 pages / 1523 words
1 pages / 299 words
3 pages / 716 words
1 pages / 292 words