Title: Exploring Design Principles
|Date:||February 29, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 582|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With combination of a great design, sound technology, and the addition of philanthropic support of a cause this product has quickly become a treasure.
Accessibility is the first design principle that the iPod shuffle addresses. The shuffle has no writing on it and only uses iconic representation, symbols and a small light indicator to allow navigation of the device that has no information display...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This devise is rendered universal due to the lack of any language use and thus could be marketed internationally with no change in production or design of the product supporting the accessibility of the product by many people. The icons/symbols used in the iPod include a + and – for the volume controls and the arrows for forward and backward in the music library...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Donut Boom in Indonesia and the Proposed Marketing Strategy
- Exploring Design Principles
- The Effects Of Taxation And Price Controls On The Economy
- EDI and Controls
- Safeguards And Controls
- Internal Controls
- INTERNAL CONTROLS
- Pollution Controls
- Who Controls the Media?
- internal controls
- Controls Of A Bed And Breakfast
- Internal Controls and SOX
- Internal Controls
- Goverment Controls On Gun In Malaysia
2 pages / 319 words
2 pages / 438 words
2 pages / 313 words
2 pages / 378 words
10 pages / 2727 words
3 pages / 663 words
2 pages / 347 words