Title: Explain and illustrate the claim that if God is eternal the he cannot be omniscient
|Date:||February 17, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 559|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Christian philosopher Boethius defined eternity as ‘the total, simultaneous and perfect possession of life without end.’ This definition is slightly skewed, as ‘life’ has a beginning and end, and the definition also implies a beginning, by not saying there is no beginning. But God’s being timeless raises the issue of how he answer’s your prayers if he is outside of the time you prayed them...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
But God’s being timeless raises the issue of how he answer’s your prayers if he is outside of the time you prayed them. While a man prays to God in 2008, God does not receive the prayer in 2008, because He is outside time completely. God received the prayer timelessly and responded in ‘one timeless moment...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Eternal Creativity
- Eternal Internal War
- Of Mice and Men (analyss of two places in novel to illustrate theme of
- Explain the historical development of common law. In particular explain the evolution and operation of the doctrine of precedent.
- The ISAB argues that the accruals and going concern concepts are key underlying assumption in the preparation of financial statements. Discuss the problems for companies in applying these accounting concepts and explain why other concepts might al...
- Eternal Seeds
- Explain Real Time Media’s Influence on Foreign Policy
- comparison of Medtronic's financial statements to Baxter's financial statements
- Eternal Seeds
- One Time Offer: Sell your Soul, Receive Eternal Life: Note: Do as I do, or Be Punished
- Statement of Purpose: explain any extenuating circumstances that you feel could add value to your application. You may also want to explain unique aspects of your academic background or valued experiences you may have had that relate to your acade...
- Explain Marx's general account of social and political change, illustrate it with examples drawn from the transition between particular historical epochs ? e.g the change from Feudalism to Capitalism or from capitalism to socialism
- Explain and illustrate the claim that if God is eternal the he cannot be omniscient
- How Have Criminologists Tried To Explain Why Most People, Most Of The Time, Do Not Commit Crimes?
- Explore the claim that contemporary societies have moved from modernity into the post modern condition. Illustrate your answer with reference to at least two substantive areas covered in the lecture and seminar programme.
3 pages / 812 words
2 pages / 559 words
2 pages / 353 words
4 pages / 1083 words
2 pages / 321 words
1 pages / 278 words
1 pages / 172 words