Title: Exec Summary
|Date:||August 11, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 264|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
First, a constitutional amendment is unnecessary because federal and state laws, combined with the present state of the relevant constitutional doctrines, already make court-ordered nationwide same-sex marriage unlikely for the foreseeable future. An amendment banning same-sex marriage is a solution in search of a problem...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
An amendment banning same-sex marriage is a solution in search of a problem.
Second, a constitutional amendment defining marriage would be a radical intrusion on the nation's founding commitment to federalism in an area traditionally reserved for state regulation, family law. There has been no showing that federalism has been unworkable in the area of family law...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Constitutional Convention Issues
- grounds for coart marshal
- PUBLIC POLICY AND MANAGEMENT
- Public Policy and SOX
- issues of succcession/marriage/foreign policy were most important in determining the relationship between crown and parliament during the tudor period
- Privacy and Public Policy
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the policy making process? What constitutional questions do they raise? What constitutional changes are needed to address these questions?
- Grounds Of Law And Legal Theory: A Response
- Discussion Of The Feasibility Of Miracles And The Grounds For Christia
- A Constitutional Amendment: The Only Way to Protect Parental Rights to Direct the Upbringing and Education of Their Children
- environment & public policy
- Public Policy Paper
- public policy
- The Grounds on which lives are changed
- Privacy and Ethical Issues in Database/Interactive Marketing and Public Policy
2 pages / 537 words
2 pages / 442 words
1 pages / 264 words
2 pages / 496 words
1 pages / 251 words
1 pages / 228 words
3 pages / 657 words