Title: Evolution Of E-Governance In India
|Date:||May 13, 2013|
|Length:||14 / 4021|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It also mentions the way in which these services can be enhanced in order to reach the maximum people effectively. Further, the one stop government portals can be used as a platform to develop Unique Id system for the citizens of India. Thus, the paper throws light on an era of internet that attempted to change the government services in a country where the diversity and population is at its peak...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Finally, it demonstrates and analyses some examples of states like Delhi which took an initiative to offer one stop govt. portal services.
1. E-governance has been clearly defined as “The use of new ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) particularly the Internet and the World-Wide-Web as channels of interactive communication connecting citizens and the state, facilitating both the delivery of government information and services ‘downwards’ to citizens and also public feedback ‘upwards’ to government...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- corporate governance
- corporate governance
- E-Governance and its IT Alignment
- Ethics and governance
- Keshavlal Mangubhai & Co(woodking24-India) Make Business Relationship with Ecommerce Sale & Marketing to eMarketplace Mjunction , 50:50 Joint Venture of A TATA STEEL-STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA (SAIL)
- Retail in India -Revolution or evolution
- Corporate Governance In India
- Organizational Governance
- Governance and Marketing
- Law-abiding Citizens Packing Guns: A Benefit or a Risk?
- Evolution Of E-Governance In India
2 pages / 493 words
2 pages / 340 words
1 pages / 259 words
1 pages / 152 words
2 pages / 355 words
2 pages / 540 words
2 pages / 568 words