Title: Ethics What to do with the fat man
|Date:||July 7, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 1004|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using that dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?
I can't count the times that there would be a situation like this in everyday life. So what should the people do? Is it right for them to kill the fat man to save themselves or should they just accept their fates and drown? If I was in that situation it would not be a difficult decision?the fat man would be blown to bits and the rest of us would be alive and well...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
What does that make me? Would I be an egoist that does everything for my own self-gain, or would I be a naturalist just doing what is natural to survive? I could not possibly be a relativist who just accepts her own opinion as her own while considering the fat man's opinion.
If I were an egoist in this situation the fat man would die so that I could get out of that cave alive...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Abortion - Killing of the Innocent
- Abortion: The Horrible Killing of Innocent Children
- Self Defense Against Unnatural Beings
- Cloning Human Beings
- human beings and computers
- Are Human beings Good or Bad
- Agression Of Human Beings
- Research REport On HUman Beings
- The Traffic of Human Beings Phenomenon
- The Creation Of The Universe, The Earth, And Human Beings
- Insignificance Of Human Beings To The Passage Of Time
- Could God be loving, in a way that amounts to more than merely intending the good of human beings?
- Heal The World: Exploring Palmer's "the Case For Human Beings"
- Heal The World: Exploring Palmer's "The Case For Human Beings"
- “Leadership Is The Way To Make Things Happen Through Human Beings Who Believe In Change”.
3 pages / 866 words
3 pages / 802 words
2 pages / 531 words
3 pages / 886 words
2 pages / 522 words
2 pages / 360 words
1 pages / 265 words