|Date:||October 29, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1142|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The moral truth does not come from anywhere else besides how an action is taken in one's own culture. Also unlike most other theories, cultural relativism reflects one's own beliefs. A cultural relativist living in America for example would be against genital mutilation as it is not thought of as a benefit to or accepted by his culture; while a cultural relativist on behalf of the Bantu tribe in Africa would be for it as it is commonly accepted among his own culture...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When a society deems an action right, it is then accepted as right within that society; that is cultural relativism.
Now that the idea of cultural relativism is clear, I will take a look in some detail at simple subjectivism. Simple subjectivism unlike cultural relativism looks to the ideas of individuals rather than a society for what is right and what is wrong...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Law speaker
- 123Public Speaker: How I Came to be One
- A Speaker's Reflections
- Compare the speaker in Night of the Scorpion by Nissin Ezekiel and Nothing's Changed by Tatamkhulu Afrika.
- My Papa's Waltz: an analysis of speaker and situation
- Speaker Notes COM140
- Provide an example of an accounting estimate and explain how a change in your estimate could occur. What action does IAS 8 require when such a change occurs?
- "Native Speaker" von Lee Chang-rae
- Jackson's Disagreement
- external speaker critique
- Letter to Speaker of Gage Case
- Design of a Speaker Recognition System in Matlab
- High-Level Speaker Verification via Articulatory-Feature based Sequence Kernels and SVM
- Speaker identification and verification over short distance telephone lines using artificial neural networks
1 pages / 251 words
1 pages / 262 words
1 pages / 289 words
2 pages / 354 words
2 pages / 317 words
1 pages / 262 words
4 pages / 1142 words